-
June 9th, 2006, 09:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
About a year ago, my friend gave me her childhood Sam. She is a WB Samantha, who is in fairly good condition, but I have yet to bond with her. Unfortunately-I am one of the ones that like a brand new doll [img]smile.gif[/img]
I feel bad if I bought another Sam because I would have 2 Sam's-a Mattel and a PM, and there are so many others that I would want first. And I feel terrible selling hers to pay for a Mattel one-even though she told me whatever I wanted to do with it is fine.
Its just her head mostly-her hair is thinning, so parts of her wig are showing and her face paint has worn off due to age.
I don't know what to do. I was thinking of sending her in for a Mattel head-I do love the squishness of her body. And even though she is PM, She is a skinner one-she fits into all the new clothes without a problem.
Any suggestions?
-Jordyn
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Starearedkid ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks